Top Notch Triathlon
It begins and ends at the Iron Furnace.
- Registration is 6:30-7:30am at the Lafayette Regional School
- Pre-Race Meeting at 7:45 at Lafayette Regional School
- Race starts at 8am
- Training time on Echo Lake must be before 8am or after 6pm
- Athletes under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present on Race Day
- Off road bicycles recommended
- A helmet which meets or exceeds ANSI or SNELL is required
- Wet suits will be allowed
- Proper foot attire for uphill mountain trek
- IRON PERSON should provide own Support Team
- No glass of any kind permitted in or around race course/transition area
Relay Team Catagories
- MENS - All team members must be male
- WOMENS - All team members must be female
- MIXED - Minimum of 1 male and 1 female per team
- FAMILY - All team members from the same immediate family
- YOUTH - All team members must be under 18 years of age
Age Groups for IRONPERSON:
Male and Female:
- Under 19
- 20 -29
- 30 -39
- 40 -49
- 50 -59
- 65 -69
- 70 and older
This category denotes same person racing each leg of the event.
SIGN UP SOON!!
We are limited to 500 entrants.